We are very proud of Brookelyn, and her strong but sweet spirit. She keeps us all true and honest with her "say how it is" personality, and she brightens any room that she enters with her smile.
It's weird to think that the last of our kids has had this defining moment in their lives, and are all moving on to other moments (jr. high, high school, priesthoood, driving, oh my let's stop there.)
Our friend, and mother of Shane, Crystal Robbins put together a video to show at the baptism of the 3 of them. With her permission I have ripped the DVD and posted here for the family to view.
4 comments:
Great picture, and a beautiful video. We were especially impressed with the song, do you know where it came from?
Great Grampa & Granma Wilcox
Love it!
Thanks for sharing!
Hi, It's Sister Gerardi...I loved your baptism slideshow! Guess what? I know what Overleaf misfire anagrams into! I won't put it here but I'll tell you Sunday.
Don't give it away... 8-)
Post a Comment