Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My how they grow...

It takes me a little while to post things, but at least I made it in the same month. We try each year to take a picture of the kids in the same pose, in the same area each 4th of July when we visit Grandpa and Grandma Thielo for the 4th of July festivities.

I think I have more of the pictures archived on a CD here or there that I wasn't able to find, but this still gives a view of how the kids are growing up. With that growing up it gets harder and harder to take their pictures as well.


2 comments:

rockkinrobbins said...

That is an awesome idea to take their pics each year in the same place. What fun!

Sue said...

You have such cute children!!! They sure have grown up and I hate missing that. Love you all!

gma