We are officially on our way to Vegas this morning. We rented a car yesterday and decorated it in support of our team. I'll post some pics when we get settled into our hotel in Vegas.
B'Elana seems excited to be going, but not at all sure what all the hoopla is about. I'm sure she'll understand better when we get there.
So far, we've only discovered on thing we've forgotten, but it's part of the uniform, so I'm not sure how that's going to go. And I woke up with a raging ear infection this morning, so I haven't heard half of what's going on around me and usually have the TV and radio up way too loud.
We've brought all the necessary equipment to post some pictures and video, so we'll be keeping you all up to date.
Look for more info soon!
Laural
Tips For Better Writing
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment