
Then she got better.


The two above are from her blessing day here in Vernal, the 1st week of December. Just one big happy family...Then we go back to fall last year.

We have a big 50' cottonwood tree in our back yard that never quits losing it's leaves. We were actually able to burry all three kids at once.

We still have more on the camera that we just need to move to the computer. The best thing is that Vernal is past the deep freeze. I was in San Antonio 2 weeks ago and they couldn't believe how cold parts of the world really are. For those of you in a perpetual 80, you really should try -25. It makes the +35 we get now feel like summer. In fact we are putting away our coats for the winter.
As Jum Rome would say... I'm Out!!
2 comments:
I know, I forgot to spell check. As Ty learned to say this week...Bite Me
Cute pictures! I love the one of the whole family. Is it a lot different having a girl after 3 boys?
Post a Comment