I would say, that I can remember the day that he was born. But I really can't. Mom probably can, and she will tell you it gets harder and harder each day, but he is a good young man when he wants to be.
Our little boy is growing up into a man more and more each day.
We love you TD! Happy 13th!
Now go take out the garbage.
If you weren't such a special kid you wouldn't have been recognized by Disney to receive such an honor for your birthday!
Tips For Better Writing
4 years ago
4 comments:
A very special tribute to a very special young man. Wish we could tell you in person.
Great grandpa & grandma Wilcox
Happy birthday T
Happy Birthday TD wish we could be there to celebrate with you maybe next year!!
Disney knows a great kid when he sees him !! Happy 13th TD We miss you!
Post a Comment