Thursday, April 19, 2007

Slow Times on the Overleaf Misfire

Things have slowed down here on The Overleaf Misfire, I guess the newnews and oddity have warn off. Maybe we can pick it up a bit again as something must be going on. Did anyone ever figure out the significance of the blog title?

I would post more baseball pictures but there haven't been any comments on those I posted. I did just convernt some videos from the football season to Youtube so that it wouldn't take up time on the league website (http://www.menifeewildcatsjaaf.com) . So I will link that here, I could post some picks of Rome, Delhi and Kathmandu but I never have found a picture that I liked of myself, ever.

4 comments:

Sue said...

What a great video. It must have been an expert that created it. I loved it the first time I saw it. My comments have been few because for some reason it would not let me log in to comment for the past while.

Tiffany said...

Way to go TD and Chase!!!

Deanna said...

I loved that video. I hate football. But that was a really good video.

Jared said...

That was COOL i miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11