Wednesday, January 24, 2007

OK you guys, Jerhi has it started - lets see some action. It will be fun to see what everyone is doing, especially those that are far away and we don't see everyday. Just to fill you in I am leaving Saturday morning to visit Jerhi and Terry and the kids for a couple of days. I can hardly stand to leave the balmy temperatures of Salt Lake but I will force myself to do so. Then I can post pictures of fun in the sun in Menifee. Jerhi sent me a picture of the temperature guage in the car and it read 75 - (such a heat wave).

Just had dinner with Andrew as he is up here to leave in the morning for Texas - San Antonio. We went to Olive Garden with Grandma, GG (yes she did come and ate spaghetti) and Mike. It was nice and the food was great. Dad's in Vegas so he missed out.

More to come...

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Are you sure you want to leave the "lovely" weather in utah?